Going to post a few of my things from photography class. I definitely had the most fun with the more manual projects. This, for example, is something I had never heard of before: photogram.
Basically, you have a lamp and a piece of light sensitive photopaper (this is all in a darkroom, of course). Where light hits the paper, it will be black once developed, but it’ll stay white if no light hits it. This makes for some really great creative potential. This one was one of my favorites because it turned out so much cooler than I thought it would.
(The pictures will be kind of dusty looking since I had to scan them in, and I don’t have a good photo editing program to touch up)
20 Notes/ Hide
- dopefruit reblogged this from little-hiding-owl
- generalramblings likes this
- bonafidelovesong likes this
- werewolfinmychair reblogged this from little-hiding-owl and added:
- little-hiding-owl reblogged this from werewolfinmychair and added:
- slippingintosainthood said: This is one of the most beautiful photograms I have ever seen. This is 100x more skilled looking than even more than HALF of my fellow Photography majors at VCU!
- werewolfinmychair likes this
- rhaenysmartell likes this
- spandexwearingkittensaver likes this